Lulus.com was one of the brands that I most wanted to collaborate with when I first started blogging. First off, I love their clothes! Secondly, I saw so many other “bloggers” collaborating with them that I felt like it would somehow solidify that I had joined the blogger world. I know, I know. I’m silly like that though.
Before we get into how you can become a lulus.com ambassador. Let’s talk about the Lulus affiliate network. The affiliate network is not the same as being an ambassador. The key difference is that with the affiliate network, you will not be sent free clothes, however, you can earn commissions through affiliate links. You can apply for their affiliate network on their website.
As far as I know there isn’t a way to apply to be an Lulus ambassador. A Lulus rep will typically reach out to you via email to ask if you would be interested in a collaboration. I’ve included a few tips below on how to catch their eye on Instagram.
- Make sure your feed includes photos of you wearing items similar in style to items you can find on lulus.com
- Have at least 100 posts (I’m not sure how important this is, but I know they won’t accept you into their affiliate network until you have 100 posts)
- Add your email to bio – they can’t email you without it
- Wear things you bought from Lulus and tag then in photos & stories & use the hashtag #lovelulus
- Follower count: I believe you should have at least 1500 followers.
After, I tagged Lulus a couple times in my photos, a rep reached out and asked me if I wanted to be a Lulus ambassador. I was like, “Duh!” They’re a very easy company to collaborate with and I enjoyed working with them very much. They even reposted one of my photos on their instagram page
Let me know if this has been helpful for you! If you have any questions, feel free to DM on Instagram.
Leave a Comment